During an interview on Monday, actor and comedian Tom Arnold gave details about by he has not yet released tapes from The Apprentice which he claims have Donald Trump “saying every dirty, every offensive, racist thing ever.”
Earlier in the month, Arnold went on a Seattle radio show and said that he had access to the video, but decided against releasing it because he thought that the President-elect’s followers would be encouraged by his repulsive remarks.
“I think if the people that like him saw him saying the N-word, matter-of-factly saying this stuff, I think they would have liked him more for being politically incorrect,” Arnold said at the time.
Arnold tweeted that even though Trump bragged about “sexually assaulting women, walkin in on naked teens” he still won the election.
Arnold claims that he received access to the video through a time-limited password that was created to share work within the entertainment industry.
Arnold said that he knew things were serious when “Alt Right nuts” started threatening his family. However, when Trump’s connection to Russia and Vladimir Putin became evident, Arnold brought his case for exposing the Republican nominee to “7 powerful Hollywood people who have everything.”
But the “big shots” refused to expose Trump.
“They hate me now,” Arnold wrote. “Terrible career move but I believe if Russia has something they can blackmail our president with its worth the risk to me. Plus I’m a 57 year old father of 1 & 3 yr olds. I want to do all I can so there’s a safe America for them.”
“All will be reviewed soon,” Arnold insisted. “Smart Watergate level journalists are ontop of this.”